Monday, September 3, 2012

Shimmy, shimmy, cocopuff

Hi again, you guys! I know I just posted, but I wanted to let you all in on a little piece of greatness. My best friend, Michelle, just started a pretty sweet blog. If you check it out, you'll find anything from fashion, music, movies, food, and just life in general. She's an awesome girl and I know you'll love her stuff! So shimmy on over to http://faithfashionandlife.blogspot.com/ and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Oh! And one more thing. Don't forget to hug yourself today! You most definitely deserve it.

xo, jullianna

1 comment:

  1. Jullianna you are the sweetest person ever! Thank you for mentioning me and my blog! Btw I love your blog and I am sure everyone who comes here will love it too because you are one of the best writers I know!

    ReplyDelete