Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion's Night Out

Hi all! I probably neglected posting it on here, but Fashion's Night Out in San Antonio, TX was this evening!! La Cantera had a huge event going on and, as part of the San Antonio Fashion Bloggers organization, I was working the red carpet at Neiman Marcus and keeping an eye open for the hottest Fall'12 trends in sight. I got to meet some other amazing fashion bloggers, which was so cool! Neiman Marcus' fashion show was jaw dropping. Literally. I can't wait to share all of my photos with you guys!! It was amazing just to be there in the midst of such fashion GENIUS. 

I wish I could upload all of my photos right now, but my camera is completely dead and lacking a charger. I promise tomorrow I will!! :) 

Anyway, goodnight you guys :) God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment