Sunday, September 2, 2012

GEEKrant

Okay, so I'm just going to go out on a tangent here. I don't understand club-goers. Facebook is a constant reminder to me everyday that everyone I know is out every night laughing, drinking and dancing. I just don't get it. I mean, what ever happened to staying in and watching a romantic comedy with your best girl friends? Or long-past-midnight talks about where we wanna be in five years? Maybe I missed the memo, but when did those things go out of style? Maybe I sound like a rain cloud right now, but I don't mean to. In fact, I'm INCREDIBLY happy with my life of not partying. I have never been to a club, I don't drink and I don't imagine I ever will. Don't get me wrong. I like dancing (my own interpretation, anyway) and I love having fun with friends. And if we could go somewhere that had good music and there was zero drinking involved, I'd be all for it! I guess what I'm trying to say is, when did everyone become to cool for innocent fun?

Maybe I just watched Pretty in Pink one too many times to understand any other level of coolness. But I love my life and how I spend my days/nights.

Andie: "I just want them to know they didn't break me." 

Don't worry, Andie! You'll always have major cool-status in my book. Plus, you're way ahead of their fashion. Double points for you.


2 comments:

  1. This post made my day! It was just what I needed right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this comment! I'm so glad :) If at least one person can relate, then I'm satisfied.

    ReplyDelete